The Annual Equipment of Pipeline and Oil &Gas Storage and Transportation Event
logo

The 16thBeijing International Natural Gas Technology & Equipment Exhibition

ufi

BEIJING, China

March 25-27,2026

LOCATION :Home > News> Industry News

Equatorial Guinea expects $1.4 billion in oil investments in 2020

Pubdate:2019-12-17 10:23 Source:liyanping Click:

ABIDJAN, EQUATORIAL GUINEA (Bloomberg) - Equatorial Guinea forecasts investments of at least $1.4 billion in its hydrocarbon sector next year through the development of oil projects and an increase in exploration.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries’ smallest member awarded nine oil and gas blocks in November and last week granted Exxon Mobil a six-month extension to assess the potential of a further two fields. Noble Energy Inc., Trident Energy Ltd. and Kosmos Energy Ltd. all made offshore discoveries in 2019 and will do more appraisals next year.

“We expect 2020 to be the biggest year of investment in Equatorial Guinea’s hydrocarbons industry in years,” Minister of Mines and Hydrocarbons Gabriel Obiang said in a statement on the website of the Johannesburg-based African Energy Chamber.

New investments in the sector will help Equatorial Guinea’s economic recovery from the collapse of oil prices in 2014. Despite its vast resources and boasting one of the highest rates of gross domestic product per capita in Africa, Equatorial Guinea has some of the continent’s worst social indicators as President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo enters his fifth decade in office.

The government will support companies that are experiencing long delays with offshore fund transfers, the hydrocarbons ministry said in a separate statement Monday.

The Bank of Central African States introduced new rules in June for its six member nations to curb money laundering and improve foreign exchange reserves, requiring that transfers over $1,680 be vetted for approval and that export proceeds above $8,400 should be repatriated to a local bank account within 150 days. The rules have resulted in transaction delays of more than three months.

The ministry will assist companies “despite challenging circumstances,” it said, without elaborating.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 打开双腿让老乞丐玩| 英国性经典xxxx| 欧美性极品hd高清视频| 国产高清自产拍av在线| 亚洲综合网美国十次| 99福利在线观看| 清超市欲目录大团结| 国模吧双双大尺度炮交gogo| 亚洲视频在线一区二区| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二区| 狠狠躁夜夜人人爽天96| 大bbwbbwbbwvideos| 人妻内射一区二区在线视频| 99亚洲精品视频| 欧美老熟妇牲交| 国产精品偷伦视频观看免费| 亚洲人6666成人观看| 欧美污视频网站| 日韩在线精品视频| 国产主播一区二区三区在线观看| 久久久精品2019中文字幕2020| 色多多www视频在线观看免费| 手机永久无码国产av毛片| 军人武警gay男同gvus69| jizz国产在线观看| 波多野结衣一区二区三区高清av| 国产精品高清一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久综合网| 欧美另类xxxxx极品| 日本漫画工囗全彩内番漫画狂三| 国产zzjjzzjj视频全免费| 一区二区三区观看| 波多野结衣在线观看3人| 最近中国日本免费观看| 国产在线a免费观看| 中文字幕成人免费视频| 第37部分夫妇交换系列| 在线国产中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕人成乱码| 蜜臀AV无码精品人妻色欲| 年轻的妈妈在完整有限中字第4|